Join ITMHCA and get to know colleagues as passionate as you are
about Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health!
The ITMHCA Membership year ends on Aug. 31 and begins on Sept. 1. If you have joined the Coalition within three months of the end of the Membership year (June 1) your Membership will be continued into the following year. If you joined prior to June 1, you will need to renew your membership as of Sept. 1.
WHY JOIN THE COALITION?
Join ITMHCA and help shape professional education in Arizona, the annual Institute, and public awareness actions on this critical period of life. Network with others in Arizona, around the US and the world who want to ensure every child has the optimal environment in which to grow and succeed. Work toward your own professional Infant Mental Health Endorsement and help others to reach this professional development milestone (see
Endorsement Page for information and materials).
WHO ARE COALITION MEMBERS?
The Coalition is a voluntary network that welcomes a wide-range of people involved with young children, including:
- Child Care Providers
- Child Development Specialists
- Child Life Specialists
- Medical Providers
- Occupational Therapists
- First Things First Regional Council members
- Physical Therapists
- Social Workers
- Home Visitors
- Early Interventionists
- Speech/Language Pathologists
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Reduced rates at ITMHCA training events, including the Institute.
- Networking with colleagues around infant and toddler programs and issues affecting the quality of life for infants and their families.
- Advocacy with others on behalf of infants, toddlers and their families around programs, policies, and services locally and statewide.
- Regular newsletters, training notices, and information about local, state, and national items of interest to our field.
- Membership in ITMHCA qualifies for continued endorsement once endorsed
return to top